VirtualBox 2.2.4 Linux ist da. Unter Ubuntu ist das Update recht schnell erledigt,
/etc/apt/sources.list noch den jeweiligen Eintrag z.b.
deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian jaunty non-free
wenn es den nicht seit dem letzten Update noch gibt. dann och den public key ziehen und einbinden
wget -q http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/sun_vbox.asc -O- | sudo apt-key add –
Im Update Manager findet ihr nach einem “Pakete einlesen” die Neue Version zum Install.
Alternativ steht natürlich auch das .deb Paket zum Download bereit.
VirtualBox 2.2.4 (released 2009-05-29)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were ﬁxed and/or added:
* Windows Installer: ﬁxed a potential hang during installation
* Windows Installer: ﬁxed several problems (bug #3892)
* Solaris hosts: make it work with Solaris build 114 or later (bug #3981)
* Solaris hosts: ﬁxed a bug serial port character handling found during loopback (bug #3120)
* Linux hosts: adapted vboxdrv.sh to the latest changes in VBoxManage list runningvms (bug #4034)
* Windows hosts: ﬁxed a crash caused by host-only/bridged networking
* Mac OS X hosts: ﬁxed access to host DVD with passthrough disabled (bug #4077)
* Guest Additions: ﬁxed problems with KDE 4 not recognizing mouse clicks
* Windows Additions: ﬁxed incorrect 8-bit guest color depth in Windows 7 guests
* GUI: warn if VT-x/AMD-V could not be enabled for guests that require this setting (bug #4055)
* VMM: ﬁxed occassional crash due to insufﬁent memory
* VMM: ﬁxed hanging 64 bits Solaris guests
* VMM: restore from a saved state occassionally failed (bugs #3984 and #2742)
* Clipboard: ﬁxed a deadlock while shutting down the shared clipboard on X11 hosts (bug #4020)
* OVF: ﬁxed potential hang during import
* OVF: ﬁxed potential crashes during import/export on Win64 hosts
* VBoxManage modifyhd –compact: ﬁxed bug which could lead to crashes and image corruption (bug #3864)
* VBoxManage metrics collect: now ﬂushes the output stream.
* VHD: made VBoxManage internalcommands sethduuid work for .vhd ﬁles (bug #3443)
* VHD: some .vhd ﬁles could not be cloned (bug #4080)
* VMDK: ﬁxed creating snapshots
* NAT: improvement of TCP connection establisment (bug #2987)
* NAT: ﬁxed order of DNS servers in DHCP lease (bug #4091)
* NAT: ﬁxed DHCP lease for multiple name servers (bug #3692)
* NAT: ﬁxed a potential segfault if the host lost its connectivity (bug #3964)
* Shared Folders: deny access to parent directories on Windows hosts (bug #4090)
* Shared Folders: make rm/rmdir work with Solaris guests on Windows hosts
* Networking: ﬁxed the problem with blocked receiving thread when a broadcast packet arrives too early to be handled by uninitialized e1000 adapter.
* Networking: ﬁxed the problem that caused host freezes/crashes when using bridged mode with host’s interface having RX checksum ofﬂoading on (bug #3926 and related). Fixes problems with TX ofﬂoading as well (bug #3870)
* PXE boot: Added support for PRO/1000 MT Server adapter.
* Python bindings: ﬁxed keyword conﬂict
* SCSI: ﬁxed occasional crashes on Win64
* Serial: allow to redirect the serial port to a raw ﬁle (bug #1023)
* VRDP: ﬁxed a rare incorrect screen update